Latest Trends in Digital Marketing & Online Reputation
In 2016 digital marketing and online reputation had gained significant popularity, especially among medium and large-sized businesses. Services and products promoted through several social media channels, and online presence and reputation increased manifolds.
What do we expect in 2017?
According to some marketers, internet space has expanded further, especially with more organizations trying to enter the digital world. Digital Marketing will completely change how search engine giants and users will give preference to data available in a considerable amount on the web.
The online marketing industry, indeed, is quite vast, volatile, and complex. It would be better to boost up the existing resources and to manage the delicate process of enhancing online reputation. One wrong move may make the reputation of the organization to be a stake. Discussing with the best SEO Company in India can help the entrepreneur to know what is best for him this year.
Not just SEO anymore!
According to SEO company India experts, reputation management once used to be in the SEO itinerary to ensure better and relevant positive links in Google results. But, reputation management is all set to stop being part of the SEO aspect. SEO is important for marketing.
Some reliable digital marketing and online reputation trends for 2017
- Increasing video ad dominance: With Google entering this area, with its in-SERP video ad, the entire spectrum of web advertisement is likely likely to change. It also suggests that users accept video ads, and a variety of video ads expect to pop up on the screens.
- Social Listening: It is becoming more significant with time. Social listening is the process of monitoring digital conversations to understand what customers are saying about a brand and industry online. … It is also used to surface feedback that could help to differentiate their brand, product, or service.
- Mobile to dominate desktop: The trend of mobile phone usage increase over desktop in 2016 will only continue. Google need mobile friendly website in their serp result. Indications are quite clear that smart money rests upon mobile-focused online marketing. Hence, mobile optimization and mobile search are all set to be the top priority this year.
- User-Generated Content: Apart from marketing and website designing company in India, millions of users have been generating content every day. It is the company marketing strategy and actions that will determine and influence the content type, which is generated by the audience. If identified, it can prove to be valuable marketing material.
- Use of dedicated apps: Dedicated apps offer different mobile-optimized site features but in a more convenient, accessible, and intuitive way.
Overall, the wisely made strategy and using the right payment gateway services can help every organization to benefit immensely and promote their business the right way.
Digital marketing and online reputation trends have been changing every year, and so it will happen in 2017. So, it is in the best interest of the organization. That every entrepreneur needs to be aware of the same and benefit from these changes.