Latest Trends of Digital Marketing & Online Reputation
In 2016 digital marketing and online reputation had gained significant popularity, especially among medium and large sized businesses. Services and products were promoted through several social media channels and online presence and reputation increased manifolds.
What is to be expected in 2017?
According to some marketers, the internet space has been stated to expand further, especially with more organizations trying to enter the digital world. This will completely change how search engine giants and users will give preference to data available in huge amount on the web. Online marketing industry indeed is quite huge, volatile and complex. It would be better to boost up the existing resources and to manage the delicate process of enhancing online reputation. One wrong move may make the reputation of the organization to be a stake. Discussing with the best SEO Company in India can help the entrepreneur to know what is best for him this year.
Not just SEO anymore
According to seo company India experts, reputation management once used to be in the SEO itinerary to ensure better and relevant positive links in Google results. But, reputation management is all set to stop being part of the SEO aspect. Rather, it is specified to become inclusive umbrella for each and every marketing message sent out to any community.
Some reliable digital marketing and online reputation trends for 2017
- Increasing video ad dominance: With Google entering this area, with its in-SERP video ad, it is likely that the entire spectrum of web advertisement is likely to change. It also suggests that video ads are being accepted by users and variety of video ads can be expected to pop up on the screens.
- Social Listening: It is becoming more significant with time. Monitoring what is being said by the users about the products, services and brand, about the competitors and industry is likely to give an idea of where the organization stands as a brand and also get essential improvement suggestions.
- Mobile to dominate desktop: The trend of mobile phone usage increase over desktop in 2016 will only continue. All sites not properly mobile optimized have been phased out virtually by Google. Indications are quite clear that smart money rests upon mobile focused online marketing. Hence, mobile optimization and mobile search is all set to be the top priority this year.
- User Generated Content: Apart from marketing and website designing company in India, millions of users have been generating content every day. Vines, tweets, images and videos are produced on a regular basis. It is the company marketing strategy and actions that will determine and influence the content type which is generated by the audience. If identified, it can prove to be a valuable marketing material. User generated content is also to be requested for.
- Use of dedicated apps: Dedicated apps offers the different mobile optimized site features, but in a more convenient, accessible and intuitive way.
Overall, the wisely made strategy and using of the right payment gateway services can help every organization to benefit immensely and to promote their business the right way.
Digital marketing and online reputation trends have been changing every year and so it will in 2017. So, it is in the best interest f the organization that every entrepreneur needs to be aware of the same, so as to benefit from these changes.